with Beneton Movie GIF
Requires the following programs:
Pivot, any version, AND Pivot 3.0 Beta (Unmodded version) [DL]
Beneton Movie GIF [DL and information]
I've got posts that the BMG has spyware/other harmful stuff, so download it at your own risk, my BMG didn't have any,maybe because I DL:ed it earlier, I scanned them and stuff, and found nothing.
Are you tired from animations like this?
What about turning them to like this?
1. Make your animation and save it somewhere (In any Pivot version)
2. Create new folder (Anywhere, I put it on desktop)
3. Open up Pivot 3.0 Beta and open you recently saved animation, then save your animation again
4. Save your animation to the folder you created as Seperate Images
5. Save as the options shown in the picture (Resize can be anything, 50% is recommended, always save as JPG for memory save and high quality)
6. Go to the folder where you saved your animation as seperated images, and check, what numbers are from 0 to <final number> (I have 5)
7. Open up Beneton Movie GIF and select "Add frames from a batch of image files"
8. The bar, where reads Frame, is the name of you image what you named when you saved the animation as separated images
The bar, where reads .jpg, is the filetype what you used to save your animation as seperated images, always save as JPG for memory save and high quality
Load frames, always put 0 to the first bar, second bar is the final number of your separated images number, I had 5, you could have 147, 243 or something else
If your animation has 10 frames or more, put the following options:
99 is maximum
If your animation has 100 frames or more, put the following options:
999 is maximum
9. Select the first frame in the animation at the left corner of the window, then scroll to the right and hold shift and click the last frame
10. When you have selected all frames, right click on any frame and choose "Change delay"
11. Enter 6 (Like you would save on 2.2.5, 1-100th second)
12. Check, that all frames has 6 next to the clock icon
13. Then save your animation, or just press CTRL + S
14. Just click OK and save your GIF anywhere, then you're done.
When you have saved you GIFs, you can delete the the folder containing the seperated images
You can add effects to your animation too
The maximum attributes to BMG is only 720 x 500 pixels
The maximum amount of frames can be lesser than 999, because I haven't checked the maximum amount yet, if it gets half, just make 2 or more separated GIFs
If you didn't understand this tutorial, the reason could be my bad english, because I live in Finland