http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC31x18i ... re=related
The idea is simple, you make a small part, where you have the stickfigure of your choice does some freestyle soccer tricks. At the end of his tricking, he kicks the ball off screen, following the way it starts (so if it comes in from the left, you pass it through the right). It is similar to the door joint done by FA, but this way we have a choice of our own bases, which everyone can feel more comfortable with.
- Have to have Pivot 2, do not change it into a pivot 3 joint.
- Beginners are welcome to join (would seem hypocritical if I made a joint with intermediate and up when I am only a beginner) but I may deny some, if I do not think they are not up to par.
- Originality and creativity is a necessity for this.
- You have 1 week to create your part, or you will be skipped.
- The .piv will be sent to me, to hand out to the next person.
- Me for now, but I am not very good, so if anyone else can, that would be great!